From 18 to April 21 2016, Vitrociset, Italian ICT company in the Defense and Aerospace sector participates in Defense Services ASIA (DSA) 2016. The event will take place at the PWTC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The biennial Defense Services Asia Exhibition represents the most important event in the Pacific area for the world of Defense and Security. In this year's edition, issues relating to international security and the challenges associated with the management of natural disasters and risks arising from terrorist or war threats will become increasingly central. The presence of Vitrociset at the DSA will therefore - precisely for these reasons - be inspired to present its offer of services and technologies aimed at responding to these issues.
Vitrociset will be present (Hall 4 - Booth 4022) with its offer in the areas of Modeling & Simulation, Command & Control, Cyber Security & Intelligence and Integrated Logistics. In summary, here are the applications and solutions that Vitrociset will present:
- Cyber Intelligent Platform: is a solution completely developed by Vitrociset to support those who manage critical infrastructures to defend themselves against threats of cyber attacks.
- The solution V-Eyes: integrated logistics management system. The system is the result of Vitrociset's experience in the field of information technology and is highly flexible and configurable to adapt to customer needs;
- V-Brain: integrated system for critical infrastructure management and facility management. The main areas of operation are: Energy and distribution systems, air conditioning systems, fire protection systems, video surveillance systems and RF emission monitoring systems.
- For the Modeling and Simulation: the product will be presented LVC-Gateway. This product allows the iteration and communication of different simulation systems in order to obtain a single integrated environment.
- Still on the subject of control it will be possible to see the solution Mission Situational Awareness System: is the modular Vitrociset solution for all Command and Control needs (C2). The system allows the simultaneous display of heterogeneous information to allow the execution of specific missions. The main areas of application are: Test Range (Air, Land and Sea), Harbor Protection, Border Security and Air Defense.
Already in the 2014 Vitrociset established a Representative Office in Kuala Lumpur in the international KLCC district where it operates as a point of reference for customers and markets in Southeast Asia.
Participation in the DSA is in line with the strategy undertaken by Vitrociset to expand its area of intervention abroad: in fact, Malaysia is one of the preferred hubs to operate in the Southeast Asian market and more specifically for nations who are part of the ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nations: Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Burma and Cambodia).
The ASEAN countries have been subject to fast and constant economic growth (around + 5% per year) and can become the 4 ° world market by the 2030 (source JPMorgan¹).
Malaysia continues to invest in the sector, encouraging foreign investments, with the aim of acquiring know-how for the national industry and for years Italy has been one of the privileged partners in the sector of supplies and technological cooperation in the Aerospace sector. Defense.
(photo opening: Vitrociset archive)