In the Official Journal - 4a special series - the 10 May 2019 has been published the 2019 competition announcement for the recruitment of the year 11 Official Pilot Complement Students (AUPC) and 132 Official Students in Pre-Fixed Stop (AUFP) of the Navy . The places in the competition will be distributed as follows:
a) for admission to the 19 course for additional student officer pilots, n. 11 (eleven) places, of which 7 (seven) for the Corps of General Staff and 4 (four) for the Corps of the Capitanerie di Porto;
b) for admission to the 19 ┬░ course Official Students in prefixed firm, auxiliaries of the normal role (graduates):
1) n. 10 (ten) places for the Marine Corps of Engineers (3 for the Naval Engineers' specialty, 3 for Naval Weapons and 4 for Infrastructures);
2) n. 30 (thirty) places for the Maritime Military Health Corps - doctors;
3) n. 40 (forty) places for the Corps of the Harbor Master's Offices;
c) for admission to the 19 ┬░ course Official Students in fixed prefix, auxiliaries of the special role (graduates):
1) n. 20 (twenty) posts for the General Staff Corps;
2) n. 2 (two) places for the Marine Corps of Engineers, Naval Weapon specialties, for use in the underwater sector;
3) n. 30 (thirty) places for the Corps of Harbor Offices.
The application form can be presented on the online portal of Defense competitions (link) for only one of the aforementioned roles / Bodies.
However, specific indications are given in the 5 article of the call for applications for the AUPC competition.
The competition involves the following phases:
a) written test (expected, roughly, from 13 to 20 June 2019);
b) English language test only for participants in the competition for admission to the 19 ┬░ AUPC course (scheduled for the last ten days of July 2019);
c) psycho-physical assessments - aptitude assessment - physical efficiency tests (foreseen for the period of September / October 2019);
d) ascertaining the psycho-physical fitness on the fly only for the participants in the competition for admission to the 17 ┬░ and 18 ┬░ AUPC course (expected, approximately, for October 2019);
e) evaluation of merit qualifications.
Admission to the winners' courses is scheduled for October 2019.